Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The research question

What problems did polluted water cause to the environment and organisms around the world?

That is my research question.
I linked it when i was thinking about the topic of ecology. Taking reference from wikipedia, ecology refers to interdisciplinary scientific study of the distribution and abundance of organisms and their interactions with their environment. So it leds me to think, humans have interacted with the environment for many years now, so, how did it affected other organisms and the environment itself? It then led me to find out what happen to the environment and organisms when something manmade, such as polluted water, gets into the ecosystem. This eventually led me to my question, what problems did polluted water cause to the environment and organisms around the world?

That is it for now. On the next entry, i will be focusing on exactly what is polluted water.


Reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecology

1 comment:

  1. Whether u love this or hate this, or just want to help me or smear my name... COMMENT!!

    ReplyDelete